You are here
In order to manage the development of the educational process in the college and to ensure the practice of best educational practices, the Board of Development and Quality was formed and its Duties are as follows:
- Supervising the application of quality assurance standards in the academic and administrative fields in all units of the college.
- Dissemination of outstanding practices in the field of quality assurance and reliance on departments and programs at the College.
- Oversee the periodic measurement of the satisfaction of the parties concerned with the performance of the college and its activities and follow up the procedures.
- Discuss the performance indicators adopted by the college / academic programs, as well as reference comparisons and submit them to the Higher Committee for Performance Indicators for Study and Accreditation.
- Coordination with the Deanship of Development and Quality in terms of quality assurance and international and national academic accreditation.
Formation of the Development and Quality Council at the College
Vice Dean for Quality and Graduate Studies
Secretary and member
Head of Development and Quality Unit
Supervisor of Medical Laboratories Department
Head of Medical Devices Technology Department
Head of Physical Therapy and Health Rehabilitation Department
Head of Radiology and Medical Imaging Department
Supervisor of Nursing Department
Vice Dean Assistant for development and quality (Female section)
Assistant Supervisor of Medical Laboratory Sciences Department (Female section)
Assistant Head of Physical Therapy and Health Rehabilitation Department (Female section)
Assistant Head of Radiology and Medical Imaging Department (Female section)
Assistant Supervisor of Nursing Department (Female section)
Manager of the Administrative Affairs