You are here
College Strategic Plan
Strategic planning is one of the important foundations for any educational institution that aims to develop its scientific outputs to serve all sectors of society. This project is one of the most important development projects that are the top priorities of the tasks of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University similar to the counterparts of modern universities to draw clear parameters for the future and objectives, and strategies to achieve their goals. The College of Applied Medical Sciences has adopted these objectives to the top of its priority list to achieve these goals and to draw up a clear strategy to develop them in line with the vision of the Kingdom 2030. The strategic plan of the College is as follows:
Vision: Creativity and excellence in the academic programs of medical science and applied scientific research and building effective community and global partnership.
Mission: Providing distinguished educational programs scientifically and professionally and contributing to promote scientific research and community partnership through the optimal investment of human and technical resources and building of effective partnerships.
Strategic Plan Committee of the College derived six main values taken from the true guidance of Islam, and these values form a base that underpin overall performance, and the framework that governs ethics among their students, faculty, and administrators.
The values adopted by the College of Applied Medical Sciences are also derived from the values and goals of the University of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz, i.e. perfection, justice and integrity, teamwork spirit, transparency and accountability, community responsibility, and national identity. Following is a definition of each of these values:
- 1. Perfection: The college is committed loyalty in every action, and commitment to quality standards, and to pursuit excellence and continuing development.
- 2. Justice and Integrity: The college is committed to treat all employees of the university according to the same criteria and, without bias or discrimination or favoritism.
- 3. Teamwork: The college is committed to broadcast the collective spirit of achievement, and to encourage cooperation among individuals and groups to achieve tasks and goals.
- 4. Transparency and accountability: The college is committed to document performance reports of the university, and its orientations, and publishing them credibly, and to answer all inquiries relating to them without delay.
- 5. Community Responsibility: The College is committed to promoting community responsibility programs.
- 6. National Identity: The College is committed to promoting the values of belonging and citizenship among its faculty members, employees, and students.
- Providing distinguished academic programs
- Attracting and retaining distinguished faculty members.
- Providing a stimulating environment for teaching and learning.
- Establishing postgraduate programs and promoting scientific research.
- Continuous development and promotion of quality applications
- Promote community responsibility programs.
- Building effective strategic partnerships.
- Developing the College's own financial resources.